What You'll Learn
- Have working familiarity with the components of the IBM Marketing Suite and also understand the role and function of IBM Marketing Operations within it.
- Focus on the typical tasks that a Marketing Contributor completes with IBM Marketing Operations.
- Use IBM Marketing Operations to find tasks assigned to you, and respond to them in any of several ways.
- Locate information in IBM Marketing Operations about any of the central business processes managed there.
- Request new marketing projects.
- Work with digital assets and understand their role in project information stored in IBM Marketing Operations.
- Communicate information about your project work by using alerts.
- Create and respond to approvals.
Who Needs To Attend
You should attend this intermediate course if you are new to IBM Marketing Operations and use it in a contributor role and/or need an introduction to its capabilities prior to its implementation at your site.