What You'll Learn
- Identify the main functional components of IBM C£ram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM C£ram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM C£ram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM C£ram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM C£ram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in C£ram, as well as use the basic functionality.
Who Needs To Attend
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM C£ram SPM 6.0.5.