What You'll Learn
- Understand how Matching and Linking work for both the Virtual Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Learn how Duplicate Suspect Processing and Search (using PME) work for Physical Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Know and understand the MDM configuration project and database tables used by the PME
- Understand the PME Algorithms (Standardization, Bucketing and Comparison steps) and how to create and customize the algorithms using the workbench
- Learn how to analyze the Bucketing steps in an algorithm
- Understand how to generate weights for a given algorithm and how those weights are generated based on a sample database set.
- Understand how to analyze the weights that are generated using the workbench
- Learn how to deploy the PME configuration for the Virtual implementations of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for a Physical implementation of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand the integration between the Physical module and the PME
Who Needs To Attend
This advanced course is for Business and Technical Specialist working with the Matching, Linking, and Search services of InfoSphere MDM.