PMI's new credential in Business Analysis has been highly anticipated. Be one of the first to earn it!
Today more than ever the world is moving towards project-based work. The jobs of business analysts and solution builders are intermingled with project environments and management of projects. PMI has recognized the need to educate and certify the role of the business analyst as viewed through the lens of the project. With the introduction of the PBA credential, PMI is formalizing the importance of BA work in the project management world. They have highlighted specific knowledge areas, skills, and published materials which describe the value of business analysis to projects, and built the new PBA certification around them.
In this boot camp, we teach you exactly what you need to know to pass the exam on your first try and add this newly minted BA credential to your qualifications.
Get trained, get the skills, and leave class ready to pass the PMI-PBA exam.
Over the last 10 years, the profession of business analysis has grown from a poorly defined job role into a large and important set of critical skills for today's organizations. This course walks you through how PMI has constructed the certification, what material is covered on the exam, and why it matters to your job.
Immediate Benefits of this Training Program:
- Increase your odds of passing the PMI-PBA the first time
- Become one of the first individuals to pass the certification
- Advance your career opportunities and career path options in the business analysis profession
- Gain a globally recognized business analysis certification
- Shorten study time by streamlining the recommended exam resources
- Run through simulated practice exams for the domains, tasks, knowledge, and skills
- Help grow the profession of business analysis
- Learn the essential areas necessary to pass the exam
- Master the five domains and 28 tasks that constitute the exam
- Conquer the 40 knowledge and skills
- Grasp the tasks for eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, and verifying requirements
- Become proficient with business analysis terminology
- Comprehend the business analysis profession and the environments the profession supports
- Capture the fundamental aspects of requirements management
- Create a personalized test-taking strategy based on your strengths and opportunities
- Discover how to complete the experience portion of the application with business analysis tools and techniques
- Investigate how to deconstruct exam questions to get the right answers
- Distinguish the business analyst role from other professions
- Become confident of your business analysis skills and knowledge to apply for and sit for the exam
- Showcase your business analysis skills, knowledge, and experience through education and certification