What You'll Learn
- Describe the Tivoli Monitoring architecture.
- Use and navigate the Tivoli Enterprise Portal to monitor and manage an enterprise monitoring solution built with Tivoli Monitoring.
- Manage the Tivoli Monitoring infrastructure by starting and stopping components, using the self-monitoring workspaces and topology, and building managed system groups.
- Build situations to monitor the enterprise.
- Access situation events, situation event details, and status changes.
- Manage events effectively using facilities provided with Tivoli Monitoring.
- Build visualizations of enterprise monitoring data and personalize workspace data, and build workspace views.
- Manage historical data collection and use historical data within Tivoli Enterprise Portal and Tivoli Common Reporting.
- Manage user authorizations and user groups.
Who Needs To Attend
This introductory basic course is for users and administrators of all Tivoli Monitoring products who use the Tivoli Enterprise Portal as the user interface.