What You'll Learn
- Install and configure a WebSphere Message Broker instance
- Establish, maintain, and manage a broker
- Perform basic administration tasks in the management of a broker
- Use the command-line interface and WebSphere Message Broker Explorer for dedicated administration
- Use problem determination aids to diagnose and solve development and runtime errors
- Implement WebSphere Message Broker security
You should successfully complete the IBM WebSphere MQ V7 System Administration WM211G (9160) course. You should also have hands-on experience with the Windows operating system environment. Experience with WebSphere Message Broker is helpful, but not required.
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for product administrators and developers who perform administrative tasks in the WebSphere Message Broker V8 environment.