What You'll Learn
- Define Tivoli Common Reporting
- Distinguish between the placement and functionality of the components.
- Describe the general deployment architecture
- Describe how to use Tivoli Common Reporting to produce reports.
- Detail current resources to explore more information.
- Describe how to obtain ready-to-use Cognos reports for use with Tivoli Common Reporting.
- Navigate the user interface to locate, submit, schedule, e-mail, and print reports.
- Import Cognos report packages using Tivoli Common Reporting.
Unit 3 Report Studio basics
- Understand how to interpret a Cognos data model.
- Explore the Cognos Report Studio interface.
- Create a basic list and chart report.
- Add filter and prompt capability.
- Add a graphic.
- Understand where to find more resources.
Unit 4 Configuring data sources for Tivoli Common Reporting
- Define a data source.
- Create a new data source to access IBM DB2 UDB.
- Create a data source to access Oracle databases
- Configure LDAP for user authentication
Who Needs To Attend
This intermediate course is for managers, technicians, or operators who need to understand Tivoli Common Reporting and how to produce reports.