What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to effectively utilize resources on a typical SharePoint Foundation team site in the course of performing normal business tasks.
You will learn to:
- Access and navigate SharePoint content
- Add, upload, modify, search for, and preview documents in document libraries
- Add and modify items in lists, configure list views, and filter and group lists
- Create and update your profile; tag, share, and follow content on your personal sites; and create and manage a personal blog
- Access, create, save, and manage document versions and synchronize data with Microsoft Office applications
- Synchronize SharePoint data, work offline, and access data from a mobile device
Who Needs To Attend
This course is designed for Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment and who will need to access information and collaborate with team members on a Microsoft SharePoint team site.