What You'll Learn
- Identify and solve basic performance related problems.
- Identify potential performance problems areas in the Sterling B2B Integrator architecture.
- Explain the procedure to install Sterling B2B Integrator on Windows Clustered Environment.
- Manage Sterling B2B Integrator permissions, user accounts, and groups.
- Describe the purpose of the Dashboard panes and portals and configure the Dashboard.
- Explain the concepts, design methods, issues, best practices and guidelines to create and implement the business processes.
- Describe Mailbox Management in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Explain different performance issues and identify its sources.
- Use the Performance Tuning Utility to test a system and to adjust performance parameters to increase performance.
- Elaborate the procedure to manually modify properties to increase performance.
- Explain the procedure to capture and analyze Performance Statistics Report and define the steps to configure thread dumps.
- Use the Sterling B2B Integrator Troubleshooter utility to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- Use monitoring and diagnostic tools to monitor system status and identify errors on a server.
- Use services to maintain clean up the Sterling B2B Integrator system.
- Explain the usage of schedules in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Describe some of the scripts and files in the bin directory.
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals (6T611)
Who Needs To Attend
The basic course is designed for end users and system administrators of the Sterling B2B Integrator.