What You'll Learn
- Navigate the IBM Unica Campaign user interface
- Design, build, test, and execute Campaign flowcharts to support your marketing tasks
- Access your marketing data in IBM Unica Campaign via table mappings and catalogs
- Create offers and use them in your Campaigns
- Understand the response tracking features of IBM Unica Campaign
- View the standard analytical reports
- Schedule flowcharts and read flowchart logs
- Create offer attributes and offer templates
Who Needs To Attend
This basic course is for new users of IBM Unica Campaign, and Unica Partners who will be designing, building, and executing campaigns.
For Unica Partners:
- This course is part 1 of 5 in the Unica learning series.
- Partners should attend all four parts.
- Part 1: Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign 8
- Part 2: IBM Unica Campaign 8 Administration
- Part 3: IBM Unica Campaign 8 Architecture and Installation
- Part 4: IBM Unica Reports Installation and Administration
- Part 5: IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques