What You'll Learn
- Customize slide layouts, create and use multiple themes, add graphics to backgrounds, and share custom themes between presentations
- Use copied, imported, linked, and embedded data from other presentations and programs to create presentations
- Use charts and tables to present data graphically
- Use graphics and animation effects to enhance presentations, and increase the impact of text and graphics in a presentation
- Add notes and annotations to slides; and use PowerPoint features to rehearse, package, and prepare slide shows for presentation
Who Needs To Attend
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.