This course offers the same content and preparatory material as our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp and is ideal for those who cannot take time away from the office or those who prefer to learn and study at their own pace.
Combining self-paced study with live virtual training sessions led by an instructor, this course uses a mentoring approach that is spread over a three-month period. The generous timeframe allows you to study for the PMP or CAPM exams at your own pace and as your schedule allows.
Concentrating on content from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013 that is specifically covered in the exam, this course includes practice exercises and quizzes as well as study and test-taking tips using PMI® terminology.
Learning activities in this course target each of the three major learning styles: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic. With the help of a simple tool in the study guide, you can identify your learning style and the learning exercises most closely aligned with your style. You will receive three suggestions for approaches to studying for the exam that focus on the strengths of each learning style.
This interactive course includes:
- PMBOK® Guide-Fifth Edition
- Over 600 practice questions
- PMP Exam prep study guides
- Exercises throughout to reinforce PMP and CAPM exam concepts
- Handy reference charts
- Exercises to increase memory recall
- Flash cards for each knowledge area
- Clearly identified study schedule and method
- Course-related readings
- Self-Paced e-Learning that includes interactive instruction and assessments
- Interaction with instructors through targeted virtual training sessions
- Access to a capstone PMP Exam Prep in a virtual classroom for final review and last-minute test preparation
Our Guided PMP Exam Prep course is the best in the industry. A blended learning approach and unique study methodology ensure your success. In fact, we guarantee it with our PMP Exam Guarantee.
To be eligible for the CAPM or PMP certification, you must first meet specific education and experience requirements. This Guided PMP Exam Prep course satisfies the requirements for contact hours of instruction, so the courses listed as prerequisites are suggested, not mandatory. The final step in gaining certification is passing a multiple-choice, psychometric-based examination designed to objectively assess and measure your project management knowledge.