What You'll Learn
- Prepare to take the PMP or CAPM exams
- Become familiar with PMBOK© Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Master test-taking techniques
- Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams
- PMBOK© Guide's five process groups, ten knowledge areas, and the area of professional and social responsibility
To be eligible for the CAPM or PMP certification, you must first meet specific education and experience requirements. The PMP Prep Boot Camp satisfies the requirements for contact hours of instruction. The final step in gaining certification is passing a multiple-choice, psychometric-based examination designed to objectively assess and measure your project management knowledge. It is recommended that you have achieved the experience requirements prior to taking this course.
Who Needs To Attend
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.