Pass your Cisco certification exam or retake your course for free!
Cisco certification exams are intensive. Passing them requires hands-on experience
and plenty of preparation, and our courses are excellent exam prep tools. To help
ensure your success, we created our Cisco Double-Take program. This exclusive program
enables you to retake your Cisco class for free should you not pass your certification
exam. Think of it as an insurance policy for your Cisco career!
Our Cisco Double-Take Program Includes:
- One exam voucher
- A second exam voucher, should you not pass your initial exam
- A free retake of the same course, should you not pass the exam on your second
How the Program Works
- Enroll in the Cisco Double-Take program prior to the first day of class.
- Attend training.
- Study for your Cisco certification exam.
- Take the Cisco certification exam.
- If you are unsuccessful on your first exam attempt, request a second (free!)
exam voucher from Global Knowledge.
- If you are unsuccessful on your second exam attempt, attend the original
Global Knowledge course again for free.
The Cisco Double-Take program is available to add on to your purchase of the
- ICND1 v2.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- ICND2 v2.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 2
- ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0
- SWITCH - Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0
- TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0
Terms & Conditions
- The student must attend all scheduled days of an open enrollment or private
session delivery of the class.
- Should the student fail the initial exam, he or she will be eligible to
receive a second exam voucher. The second voucher must be requested within six
months of the first exam voucher issue date. A copy of the results of the first
exam must be provided via fax (+919-468-4801) or e-mail (GKVoucherRequests.NAM@globalknowledge.com)
in order to receive the second voucher.
- Students who do not pass the exam after the second attempt may request to
retake the same course by contacting Customer Service (1-800-COURSES).
- Class retake must be within 12 months of the initial course date, and enrollment
is on a space available basis.
- Retakes are limited to the same course and version as the original course
- Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books
distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to bring these
materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
- Cisco Double-Take Program must be purchased prior to the first day of class.
The program will not be honored if the purchase is made after this date.