Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 8.0.4 is a comprehensive, end-to-end reporting solution, designed to simplify the task of creating and modifying reports. It also can manage disparate data sources and, at the same time, to present a consistent user interface and a common tool to access varied data across multiple Cisco product families.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- At least a Pentium 4 or better and 1 GB of RAM or more
- Windows XP Professional SP3 or greater (Vista and Windows 7/8)
(Mac and Linux machines are also supported)
- Internet Explorer 7 or greater, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome.
Note: When testing connectivity, Mozilla and Chrome may not be able to fully complete the tests as intended.
- All students should have administrator rights to their PCs. If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Active-X controls in Internet Explorer or Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, you should have internet access served by at least a 512K link, a full T1 Connection is recommended
- All PCs require the latest Java Runtime Environment, which can be downloaded from www.java.com
- The courseware and lab guide for this course will be provided in a digital format. You can choose to install it onto a Windows PC, Mac, Apple iPad, or Android tablet
- If you are intending to take CUICAU, you do not need to take CUICEU, as CUICAU includes the content from CUICEU