What You'll Learn
- Offensive and defensive security strategies and approaches
- Implement security in layers ranging from physical security, network security, and operating system security
- Secure authentication, access-control on file systems, and password policies for users
- Use Network Access Protection (NAP), firewalls, and protocol security for data in-flight
- Use security software as counter-measures, including anti-virus software, anti-spam software, and encryption
Who Needs To Attend
IT management, project managers, compliance personnel, business analysts, or anyone who requires a basic understanding of core security concepts and their application in a private or public sector setting.