What You'll Learn
- Articulate clear goals
- Plan the most effective way to spend your time in order to meet your goals
- Prioritize and schedule important tasks and activities
- Use practical strategies to identify the best use of your time "in the moment"
- Evaluate the effectiveness of how you actually spent your time
Prework for this course should be completed one week in advance and brought to class.
Who Needs To Attend
- Managers, supervisors, section heads, and team leaders
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Coordinators, assistant directors, payables and receivables clerks
- Purchasing officers, production personnel, sales and marketing representatives
- Anyone who juggles multiple tasks and deadlines