What You'll Learn
Through lecture, hands-on practices, and other activities you will:
- Program system and customer databases and add analog and digital telephones to meet customer requirements.
- Plan passwords access restrictions and other controls to protect system resources from unauthorized use.
- Develop a numbering plan for such things as directory numbers features and services and access codes which meets customer requirements.
- Move add and change analog and digital telephones and modify features and services.
- Modify system and customer databases.
- Interpret printouts and maintenance action records to identify the system configuration telephone locations and feature assignments and track service change activity.