What You'll Learn
- Key principles and concepts of IT service management
- Benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization
- How service management processes map to the overall service lifecycle
- Basic concepts and definitions related to the service lifecycle
- Activities and roles involved with the service lifecycle
- Relationships of each component of the service lifecycle and how each maps to other components
- Factors that make service management more or less effective
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience is recommended.
Who Needs To Attend
Anyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner. All IT professionals, senior technical and non-technical staff, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.