What You'll Learn
- Install Red Hat Satellite server with Subscription Asset Manager
- Red Hat Satellite organizations, users, and roles
- Manage changes with revision control software
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite software channels and errata
- Construction of custom RPM packages
- Report and automation with Red Hat Satellite programming API
- Deploy configuration files using Red Hat Satellite
- Provision with Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Administer Red Hat Satellite
RH401 requires RHCE-level skills. Taking our online skills assessment prior to enrolling in this course is highly recommended. The RHCE certificate on 7.1 or higher is recommended but not required. Prerequisite skills can be evidenced by passing the RHCE Exam in either RH302, RH300, by taking RH253, or by possessing comparable skills and knowledge.
Note: Persons should not enroll in RH401 without meeting the above prerequisites. All prospective course participants who do not possess RHCE certification are strongly advised to complete the Red Hat skills assessment before they enroll.
Who Needs To Attend
- Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of multiple physical or virtualized servers
- Individuals preparing for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems Management (EX401) exam