Tackling 5 Taboo Topics in Cybersecurity People Management
Join us for this free webinar on Tuesday, October 24 - It's easy to join with two chances to listen in!
Session 1: 9AM - 10AM EST
Session 2: 2PM - 3PM EST
When it comes to cybersecurity, people are an organization’s greatest asset—after all cyber-attacks are people attacking people, not machines attacking machines. However, managing your cybersecurity team has its challenges and they are often more acute due to the worldwide skills shortage and the increasing sophistication of cyber criminals.
In this 60-minute webinar, our panel of cybersecurity experts will discuss five unasked questions about cybersecurity people management like:
- Do cybersecurity certifications create flight risk?
- Do penetration testing and ethical hacking courses actually teach bad guys?
- Is cybersecurity a differentiator? Does it improve your organization’s position or make you a target?
- Do cybersecurity certifications really increase an individual’s earning potential?
- Should organizations “hack back”? Is it unethical to preemptively hack?
Register today to join us as experts Dave Buster, Brad Puckett and Ted Dziekanowski describe actionable steps you can take to navigate these minefields within your own team and organization.