Location: Ottawa, ON
Training Center Coordinator – Ottawa, ON
Global Knowledge is the world's leading learning services and professional development solutions provider. With locations across Canada we deliver learning solutions to support customers as they adapt to key business transformations and technological advancements that drive the way that organizations around the world differentiate themselves and thrive. Our learning programs, whether designed for a global organization or an individual professional, help businesses close skills gaps and foster an environment of continuous talent development.
The ideal candidate for our busy downtown Ottawa training centre needs to make customers and their needs a primary focus, you are passionate about achieving excellence in customer service and committed to providing support to a dedicated team of professionals within a fast-paced, high volume work environment to move the team toward the completion of goals and objectives.
- Meet and greet visitors, clients
- Handle all incoming calls, direct inquiries as required
- Maintain cleanliness of training center, ensure common areas are clean and tidy, and clean/set up classroom and work stations after each class ends
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Process mail and courier shipments
- Inventory control / Ensuring courseware kits have arrived and are in classrooms for class starts
- Organize and prepare daily morning and afternoon snacks for clients
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety committee member
- Print certificates for all classes related to region
- Print door signs
- Print and upload all sign in sheets to SharePoint site
- Creating/sending/collecting of Offsite Training Packages: Rosters/ Daily Sign In Sheet / Exam scores / Certificates (ensuring we have names ahead of time to allow)
- Proctoring of exams
- Student verification checked
- Verification that web evaluations setup
- Create, request purchase orders as required
- Month end reports
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- College diploma/certificate and/or relevant proven experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exemplary phone etiquette and professional presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service and organization skills
- High attention to details, results-oriented
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently or with supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve organization goals
- Previous experience in supporting a training/learning environment
- Bilingualism in English and French an asset
Global Knowledge is an industry leader committed to providing rewarding and challenging careers for Associates who share our passion for delivering programs and learning solutions of the highest quality.
If Global Knowledge and this career opportunity sound like the perfect fit for you, apply today by forwarding a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and your resume to: email@example.com Please reference the competition number (Competition # P1-TCC-OTT-16) in the Subject field of your email.
At Global Knowledge, we are committed to employment equity and workplace diversity. Applicants from the designated groups are encouraged to self-identify in the cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.