Location: Ottawa, ON
Sales Coordinator – Ottawa, ON
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. With locations across Canada we deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
We are seeking an experienced results-oriented and customer focused bilingual (French and English) individual to provide coordination and administrative support to the sales organization.
Global Knowledge Training Center Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist sales team in supporting their client base which includes but is not limited to responding to client requests, resolving issues, assisting with document preparation and other related support activity to ensure excellent customer service
- Dedicated Class data entry process which includes entering: Initial Date Requests, Final Date Request, Client details
- Daily resolving of Sales Team inquiries
- Invoicing Process
- Work with project managers and the publishing team to prepare curriculum design for production
- Mail and courier information packages to clients
- Coordinate classroom setup and logistic requirements with clients and facilitators for scheduled events
- Correspond with external vendors regarding curriculum and assessment reporting
- Providing front desk back up when needed
- Other sales, administrative and related tasks and activities
- Bilingual an asset (French and English)
- University Degree and/or College diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years administrative office experience, preferably in a training and learning environment and experience in sales and/or sales support preferred
- Desktop Proficiency in a Microsoft environment
- Prior experience using CRM and Order Entry would be an asset
- Ability to lift and carry boxes up to 15kg
Global Knowledge is an industry leader committed to providing rewarding and challenging careers for Associates who share our passion for delivering programs and learning solutions of the highest quality.
If Global Knowledge and this career opportunity sound like the perfect fit for you, apply today by forwarding a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the competition number (Competition # P2-SC-OTT-16) in the Subject field of your email.
At Global Knowledge, we are committed to employment equity and workplace diversity. Applicants from the designated groups are encouraged to self-identify in the cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.