Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Duration: Full Time
Marketing Coordinator - Toronto, ON
The Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing team with a multitude of activities including: PO request/budget tracking, reporting, logistical support with trade shows, promotions coordination, proofreading and other marketing-related tasks as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Budgeting and reporting on marketing expenses,
Provide administrative support to marketing team; Logistical support with trade shows and events, coordinating and hosting webinars, Proofreading as needed, Building webpages, Participate in team meetings, conference calls, performance review sessions. Coordinating with vendors. Participate in relevant events, trade shows as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- University or College degree in business administration, marketing or job related experience
- Minimum 2 years in financial or program administration, marketing, or sales experience
- Experience in database marketing/market research customer loyalty programs an asset
- Experience planning and executing events and webinars
- Experience building webpages within an content management system
- Experience with content marketing as asset
- Experience with marketing technology, support-related products & services, education, retail or other service products is preferred
- Ability to participate in setup and teardown of tradeshow exhibits and various marketing activities
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in Excel an asset
- Financial experience – budgeting and reporting – an asset
- Familiarity with marketing concepts
- Strong presentation and networking skills
- Bilingual English/French an asset
- Some travel required
Global Knowledge is an industry leader committed to providing rewarding and challenging careers for Associates who share our passion for delivering programs and learning solutions of the highest quality.
If Global Knowledge and this career opportunity sound like the perfect fit for you, apply today by forwarding a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and your resume to: email@example.com please reference P1-MC-TOR-16 in the subject line of your email.
At Global Knowledge, we are committed to employment equity and workplace diversity. Applicants from the designated groups are encouraged to self-identify in the cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.