Location: Toronto, ON
Channel Account Executive – Toronto, ON
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. With locations across Canada we deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
The Channel Account Executive will recruit, onboard and enable channel partner sales by identifying new partners, influencing existing partners to expand their portfolio by offering additional Global Knowledge training products and services to increase our share of wallet. The primary focus of the Channel Account Executive is to drive new growth strategies by creating new programs and opportunities for our existing partners and expanding our offering to attract new partners to support and grow the channel relationships.
As a Channel Account Executive, you will maintain and develop an existing partner network and work proactively to secure new partners. You will be expected to professionally represent Global Knowledge in presentations and briefings, conduct demonstrations, training on our products and services to partner reps and prepare proposals. You must be able to effectively position Global Knowledge and present a strong value proposition to partners. As a successful Channel Account Executive, you will build on your entrepreneurial spirit and will be expected to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Creating new programs and revenue opportunities for Global Knowledge and partners by selling core business, strategic consulting offerings and business skills solutions
- Prioritizing activities to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Plans
- Negotiating with partners
- Developing and maintaining key decision maker relationships within the channel partner accounts
- Attend tradeshow and strategic events to help grow customer awareness and sales growth.
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Account Manager to drive new business opportunities
- Manage Partner contract terms and conditions – ensure compliance
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to partners and other stakeholders
- Setting and executing channel account strategy
- Collaborate with Global Knowledge teams to assist in new partner onboarding (marketing, sales, support)
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM
- Knowledge of corporate education and training market or technology solution business
- Demonstrated ability to close professional services solutions
- Knowledge of current corporate education trends
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales
- Superior English oral and written communication skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Minimum 10 years of experience selling to Channel Partners in an outbound sales role
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools
Global Knowledge is an industry leader committed to providing rewarding and challenging careers for Associates who share our passion for delivering programs and learning solutions of the highest quality.
If Global Knowledge and this career opportunity sound like the perfect fit for you, apply today by forwarding a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and your resume to: email@example.com Please reference the competition number (Competition # P1-CAE-TOR-16) in the Subject field of your email.
At Global Knowledge, we are committed to employment equity and workplace diversity. Applicants from the designated groups are encouraged to self-identify in the cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.