Location: Ottawa, ON
Applications Instructors – Ottawa, ON
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. With locations across Canada we deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
We are currently seeking experienced bilingual technology professionals who are interested in obtaining contractual work instructing our courses.
If you like to work in a team oriented environment that is driven to enable people and organizations to achieve extraordinary results then we would like to hear from you.
We require instructors with experience in any of the following:
Specific Qualifications for Microsoft Office Instructors:
- Experience teaching all levels of Office 2007/2010 and 2013 classes (includes Microsoft Office Visio, Project)
- SharePoint End User Training
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification is an asset
- Practical, work-related technical experience
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Professional and punctual demeanor
- Teaching experience, particularly with adult learners
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Willingness to travel (limited travel is required)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference C1-APPS-OTT-16 in the subject of your email.
Your resume should include at least 2 references for facilitation work you have completed, a detailed listing of some of the programs that you have delivered and any relevant certifications.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.