Location: Ottawa, ON
Account Manager – Ottawa, ON
We are seeking an experienced, results-oriented and customer focused Account Manager to sell Global Knowledge training products and services to assigned accounts by identifying new opportunities, developing existing relationships and implementing sales campaigns as required against marketing initiatives. As a successful Account Manager, you will meet or exceed sales targets through your organized and focused sales efforts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and monitor pipeline/sales funnel
- Ongoing client management and contact development targeting learners, training coordinators and middle management levels of various departments within the named account Territory
- Report on account plan progress, including managing pipeline to provide accurate forecasts
- Opportunity reporting - diligently using, maintaining and updating sales activities and customer information in the CRM
- Collaborate consistently and openly with Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts and Sales Leaders
- Meeting quota targets
- Demonstrated ability to successfully generate sales through outbound calling/prospecting
- Ability to influence and gain commitment by leveraging existing training, services and resources, building on past successes, anticipating reactions/objections and making tailored efforts as required to persuade others and close sales
- Ability to listen to others, communicate articulately, build rapport, read audience cues, anticipate needs and think ahead about next steps
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve team and organizational goals
- Ability and willingness to seek learning opportunities to enhance performance
- Professional business writing skills and effective oral communication skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Knowledge of proven sales methods, processes and effective customer service
- Knowledge of corporate learning and technology industry and market trends
- Minimum 5 years direct B2B sales experience selling to Government accounts
- Proven track record of prospecting net new business while growing existing customer spend
- Successful sales background including closing business and achieving sales targets that can be verified / validated
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Experience selling learning products
- Proficient in MS Office suite and CRM tools
Global Knowledge is an industry leader committed to providing rewarding and challenging careers for Associates who share our passion for delivering programs and learning solutions of the highest quality.
If Global Knowledge and this career opportunity sound like the perfect fit for you, apply today by forwarding a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and your resume to: email@example.com Please reference the competition number (Competition # P1-AM-OTT-16) in the Subject field of your email.
At Global Knowledge, we are committed to employment equity and workplace diversity. Applicants from the designated groups are encouraged to self-identify in the cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.