Your Cisco learning continues 6 months after class
Our Cisco Self-Paced courses offer you a learning experience with the structure, instruction, knowledge checks, learning paths, job aids and formal metrics needed to deliver on key training initiatives like gaining a Cisco certification or mastering a specific Cisco product. Our engaging, video-based Self-Paced courses include study tools that help ensure your success.
Cisco Total Access is your ticket to unlimited Cisco knowledge and expertise. You'll get a whole year of access to more than 25 Cisco Self-Paced courses, along with mentoring, lab simulations, study guides, assessments and practice tests. Even better, give total access to one person or as many as 50 with our multi-user license packages.
Cisco Certification e-Camps
Earn your Cisco certification at your speed and on your schedule with our self-paced Cisco certification e-Camps. Each e-Camp includes all the recommended courses for the applicable certification so you can be sure you are exam ready.
- CCNAX/CCNA Routing and Switching e-Camp
- CCNP Routing and Switching e-Camp
- CCNA Security e-Camp
- CCNP Security e-Camp
- CCNA Collaboration e-Camp
- CCNA Data Center e-Camp
- CCDA Design e-Camp
- CCDP Design e-Camp
Each Cisco Self-Paced Course Includes:
- 12 month access.
- Access to these study tools:
- Mentoring by Cisco experts via chat or email.
- Task-based practice labs.
- Printable, authorized Cisco study guides and class notes.
- Pre- and post-course assessments.
- Certification exam practice tests.
Explore Our Full Catalog of Cisco Self-Paced Training:
- CICD - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- CIVND2 - Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0
- CIPTV1 - Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video Part 1 v1.0
- CIPTV2 - Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video Part 2 v1.0
- CVOICE - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0
- TVOICE - Troubleshooting UC Systems v8.0
- CAPPS - Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications v8.0
- QOS - Implementing Cisco Quality of Service v2.3
- DCICN - Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking v1.0
- DCICT - Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies v1.0
- DCUCI - Data Center Unified Computing Implementation v5.0
- DCUFI - Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric v5.0
- DESGN - Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions v3.0
- ARCH - Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures v2.1
Routing and Switching
- CCNAX v2.0 - CCNA Routing and Switching Boot Camp
- ICND1 v2.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- ICND2 v2.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2
- ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0
- SWITCH - Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0
- TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0
- BGP - Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers v4.0
- MPLS - Implementing Cisco MPLS v3.0
- IINS - Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security 3.0
- SENSS - Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions
- SITCS - Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions
- SISAS - Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
- SIMOS - Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
- VPN 2.0 - Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions
- IPS - Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System v7.0
- FIREWALL 2.0 - Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions