What are the required steps in a standard risk assessment?
A. Evaluate what the potential threats are
B. Determine the probability of a disaster or risk related event happening
C. Determine what types of data and systems need to be protected
D. All of the above
The correct answer is D.
Risk management steps:
- Establishing goals and context (i.e. the risk environment)
- Identifying risks
- Analysing the identified risks
- Assessing or evaluating the risks
- Treating or managing the risks
- Monitoring and reviewing the risks and the risk environment regularly
- Continuously communicating, consulting with stakeholders and reporting
Certified Ethical Hacker v9