Global Knowledge Expands HP Training with More Than 60 New Courses
Cary, NC - September 6, 2012 - Global Knowledge, an HP ExpertONE Learning Solutions Partner, today announced the availability of more than 60 HP training and certification courses covering a range of topics, including cloud computing, networking, servers, and storage.
In the new HP courses, students can begin their HP training on networking, ProLiant servers and blades, cloud computing, storage, and core system administration with foundation-level courses that include:
- Getting Started with HP Switching and Routing Students will gain an understanding of the foundational HP network technologies, including basic switch functionality, VLANs, infrastructure device security, IP routing concepts, link aggregation, and network redundancy.
- Essentials for HP ProLiant Students will learn about the HP products, tools, agents, and utilities that will help them set up, deploy, monitor, and maintain ProLiant servers.
- Cloud Foundation Students will get an introduction to cloud computing and learn how it relates to their business.
- Accelerated SAN Essentials Students will develop the skills needed to tackle the challenges of working in enterprise class SAN environments.
- HP UNIX Fundamentals Students will cover the standard UNIX system file editor and basic shell programming.
In addition to foundation-level HP training, Global Knowledge provides many advanced HP courses that build on students' skills through hands-on labs and exercises.
The new HP courses are available in classrooms, live over the Internet in virtual classrooms, and as private on-site courses that can be tailored to the needs of a student's organization. Learn more about the new courses at www.globalknowledge.com.
About Global Knowledge
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training, with more than 1,500 courses that span foundational and specialized training and certifications. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, VMware, Red Hat, business process improvement, and leadership development. We deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in Cary, NC. The company is owned by New York-based investment firm MidOcean Partners. Learn more at www.globalknowledge.com.
Director, Marketing Communications