Global Knowledge Launches Training for CCNA Service Provider and CCNP Service Provider Certifications
Cary, NC - July 18, 2012 - Global Knowledge, worldwide leader in IT and business training, today announced the availability of six courses to prepare students for Cisco's new CCNA Service Provider and CCNP Service Provider certifications.
For CCNA Service Provider certification preparation:
- SPNGN1 - Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 Students will learn the major components of a network and how service provider networks function.
- SPNGN2 - Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2 Students will learn the major concepts of service provider network construction and the Cisco service provider IP NGN architecture.
Both CCNA Service Provider courses are five days long and available in classrooms, live over the Internet in virtual classrooms, and as private on-site courses that can be tailored to the needs of a student's organization.
For CCNP Service Provider certification preparation:
- SPROUTE - Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing Students will learn how to use advanced routing techniques to implement scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs.
- SPADVROUTE - Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing v1.0 Students will learn to configure, verify, and troubleshoot advanced BGP configuration, IP multicasting, and IPv6 transition mechanisms.
- SPCORE - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services v1.0 Students will learn about MPLS concepts and implementation and about the MPLS Traffic Engineering services built on the MPLS technology. They will learn to use the principles of QoS and QoS with MPLS to implement advanced features and functions.
- SPEDGE - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Edge Network Services v1.0 Students will learn how to implement VPNs within their networks and to enable service provider point of presence to provide Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs.
The CCNP Service Provider courses are five days long and available in classrooms and as private on-site courses that can be tailored to the needs of a student's organization.
Learn more about the new courses, CCNA Service Provider certification, and CCNP Service Provider certification, and explore the extensive catalog of Cisco training available from Global Knowledge at www.globalknowledge.com.
About Global Knowledge
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training, with more than 1,200 courses that span foundational and specialized training and certifications. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, VMware, Red Hat, business process improvement, and leadership development. We deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in Cary, NC. The company is owned by New York-based investment firm MidOcean Partners. Learn more at www.globalknowledge.com.
Director, Marketing Communications