Attend Training and Receive a NSA 220 TotalSecure Network Security Appliance ($1,710 value)
Register and attend the Network Security Advanced Administration course by December 31, 2013 and receive one Dell® SonicWALL® NSA 220 TotalSecure network security appliance. The NSA 220 firewall protects network performance by being the first line of defense against viruses, Trojans, and other attacks.
You'll also receive a one year Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite license that provides:
- Gateway Anti-Virus
- Anti-Spyware Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering service
- Support 24x7
- Protection to your network from viruses and spyware, worms, Trojans, etc.
- Unified Threat Management solution through your Dell® SonicWALL® firewall
- Applies only to new registrations for Network Security Advanced Administration training in the US and Canada.
- Register and attend by December 31, 2013.
- Void where prohibited by your company or government policy.
- Global Knowledge reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Promotional appliance is a NSA 220 wired device.
- This offer is non-refundable. Any no-shows will forfeit promotional fare.
- Students attending a public classroom event receive the device at the end of the Dell® SonicWALL® training class. Students attending virtual training sessions receive the appliance approximately two weeks after the course is completed.