Pass the VMware Certified Professional - Datacenter Virtualization Exam or retake your course for FREE!
The VMware Certified Professional - Datacenter Virtualization (VCP-DV) is an intensive exam that requires hands-on experience, authorized training and self study to pass. While no training course will guarantee success on the VCP-DV exam, we believe that our courses are excellent preparation tools. To help ensure your success, we are now offering our EXCLUSIVE VCP-DV Double Take program. Think of it as an insurance policy on your career!
What You Get
One FREE VCP-DV Exam Voucher
A second FREE VCP-DV Exam Voucher (should you not pass your initial exam)
FREE retake of the same course (should you not pass the exam on your second attempt)
The VCP-DV Double Take program is available on the following courses:
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0] (Add on for $695)
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.1] (Add on for $695)
Terms & Conditions
- The student must attend all scheduled days of an open enrollment or private session delivery of the class.
- Should any student fail the initial exam, he or she will be eligible to receive a second exam voucher. The second voucher must be requested within six months of the first exam voucher issue date. A copy of the results of the first exam must be provided via fax (+919-468-4801) or e-mail (GKVoucherRequests.NAM@globalknowledge.com) in order to receive the second voucher.
- Students who do not pass the exam after the second attempt may request to retake the same course by contacting Customer Service (1-800-COURSES).
- Class retake must be within 12 months of the initial course date, and enrollment is on a space available basis.
- Retakes are limited to the same course and version as the original course purchased.
- Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to bring these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
- VCP-DV Double Take must be purchased prior to the first day of class. The program will not be honored if the purchase is made after this date.