Office 365, Microsoft's next-generation cloud services offering is commanding the attention of businesses worldwide. It's certainly worthy of the attention, but moving to cloud services is not like performing an in-place upgrade of an on-premise server. While Microsoft has released much information about the Office 365 services, it can be challenging to distill that information into actionable, practical, and consumable answers to top-of-mind questions. Questions such as:
- How is Office 365 different from Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS)?
- Is my business well suited for cloud services?
- How is using cloud services different from using on-premise services?
- Which Office 365 plan do I need?
In this hour-long webinar, Brett Hill, Office 365 MVP, will discuss and answer each of these questions, and he'll demonstrate the Office 365 administration portal. By the end of the hour, you'll have a good idea of your organization's readiness to move to Office 365. You'll also be aware of the issues you need to address and where to go for more information.
You will learn:
- What you need to know about cloud services
- Why Office 365 is two generations ahead of BPOS
- Key differences in Office 365 plans
- Basic Office 365 setup and administration
- Where to get the best information about Office 365
- Office 365 Services
- Exchange Online
- Lync Server Online
- SharePoint Online
- Office Web Apps
- Office Professional Plus
- What's Different About Cloud Services?
- You're Probably Not Well Suited for the Cloud When..
- BPOS vs. Office 365
- Service capabilities
- Migration scenarios
- Free/Busy co-existence
- Supported software and services
- Differences in Office 365 Plans
- Office 365 Administration
- Office 365 Resources