IBM WebSphere MQ System Administration (Windows) (WM151)
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
Learn how to use WebSphere MQ for Windows Version 6. Through a series of lectures and hands-on machine exercises, learn to handle the necessary general system administration tasks. Although this course uses the Windows operating system, you can apply what you learn to many other WebSphere MQ platforms.
What You'll Learn
- Plan the implementation of WebSphere MQ on a selected platform
- Install WebSphere MQ
- Perform simple customization and administration tasks
- Enable a queue manager to exchange messages with another and to support an WebSphere MQ client
- Implement basic restart and recovery procedures
- Perform basic problem determination
Who Needs to Attend
This is an intermediate course for technical individuals who require the skills to be an administrator for any of the WebSphere MQ and MQSeries Level 2 queue managers, except WebSphere MQ for z/OS, or who provide support to others performing this task.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Review of WebSphere MQ
- Installation and configuration
- Message Queue Interface (MQI) and triggering
- Robust messaging
- Distributed queue management
- More on distributed queueing