Guerrilla .NET (US)
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- How ASP.NET MVC is different from building WebForms-based web application
- Use powerful OO design patterns and techniques to build loosely-coupled, testable, and maintainable applications including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IoC), and unit testing
- Advanced WPF / Windows Phone / Windows Store design patterns and techniques including MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel)
- Rapidly evolving world of cloud-computing from a .NET developer's perspective
- IaaS, PaaS, and design patterns for scalable cloud-based applications
- How Entity Framework has shifted towards a code-first programming model to empower developers to build, and test, great data-access layers
Who Needs to Attend
For developers who:
- Plan to develop for .NET 4.0 and above
- Need their applications to be highly available and robust
- Want to learn best practices and design patterns for .NET applications
- Want to learn cutting-edge, emerging techniques and technologies
- Attendees have some experience with C# and .NET development
There are no follow-ons for this course.