RSA NetWitness Analyst I
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this course, you will gain a basic introduction to the technology of the RSA NetWitness NextGen system, focusing specifically on the features and functionality of the Investigator product. You will gain a basic level of understanding on how to create data sets and connect into an RSA NetWitness enterprise infrastructure. Once connected to a data collection, you will learn the navigational capabilities of the Investigator and discuss performance considerations and best practices for effective navigation through large data sets. Additionally, you will cover the basics of viewing reports, charts, and alerts in Informer and linking back to the Investigator for more in-depth analysis.
What You'll Learn
- Features and functions of RSA NetWitness Investigator
- Create data sets
- Navigate through large data sets
- Provide data analysis
- Create reports, charts, and alerts using RSA NetWitness Informer
Who Needs to Attend
Junior analysts and those new to the RSA NetWitness system
Knowledge of networking fundamentals and general information security concepts
There are no follow-ons for this course.
3. RSA NetWitness Investigator
- Navigation (Local vs. Remote Collection)
- Viewing Panes
- Hints, Estimates, and Accurate
- Focused DrillsContent Reconstruction (Session and File Extraction)
In addition to lecture and demonstrations, this course includes hands-on exercises which are designed to give you practical experience.