Cloud Challenge Business Simulation
A single-player, four-hour game providing you with the experience to see the business changes caused by cloud computing and virtualization.
In this online, single-player, four-hour game, you will experience the business changes caused by cloud computing and virtualization. You will interact with business partners and stakeholders from IT and other departments to make strategic decisions on cloud computing techniques that have an impact throughout your business. The game consists of multiple scenarios, each focusing on different topics taken from cloud computing and virtualization courses.
Taking place in a fictional enterprise, the Cloud Challenge game gives insight into the application of cloud computing and virtualization through real-world scenarios. The game delivers a fun, highly interactive experience to enhance your knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization.
- Advance the knowledge gained during the Cloud Essentials and Virtualization Essentials courses
- Put theory into practice
- Multiple scenarios provide exposure to a broad set of issues
- Play online anywhere, at any time
- Compete with players from all over the world
What You'll Learn
- Relationships and differences between virtualization and cloud computing
- Characteristics of clouds and cloud services from a business perspective
- Characteristics of cloud computing and virtualization lead to business value
- Steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing and virtualization services
- Organizational capabilities
- Impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management
- Issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization's existing compliance risk and regulatory framework
- Maintain strategic flexibility
Who Needs to Attend
- IT support staff, developers, and management
- IT consultants
- Business managers and analysts
- Small and midsized business owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, and test)
- Business process owners
- Service providers
- System integrators
It is highly recommended that you complete Virtualization Essentials and Cloud Essentials before playing the game, as it anchors the knowledge learned in those courses.
There are no follow-ons for this course.