CompTIA Network+ Continuing Education (CE) Program
Meet your CompTIA Network+ certification renewal requirements with this all-inclusive and convenient continuing education program.
CompTIA Network+ certifications achieved on or after January 1, 2011, are valid for three years from the date issued. Therefore, to remain certified, you must renew within three years of your certification date. Doing so helps you continuously develop IT networking skills and keeps your expertise up-to-date.
You can renew your Network+ credential in two ways:
- Option 1: Pass the most current CompTIA Network+ exam prior to the three-year expiration date
- Option 2: Earn 30 continuing education units (CEUs) per renewal period by participating in qualified activities
To help you satisfy Option 2, we created our CompTIA Network+ Continuing Education (CE) Program. This convenient, all-inclusive program includes:
- Around-the-clock access to qualifying CE activities to meet your renewal requirement
- Payment of your CompTIA annual maintenance fees for the full three years
- Convenient tracking of your CE activities
With one-year access to this program of networking-related web seminars and self-paced e-Learning, you can easily meet CompTIA's Network+ 30 CEU requirement. We will regularly add material on the latest IT networking topics.
What You'll Learn
- Advanced routing and switching techniques
- Cryptography and PKI
Who Needs to Attend
CompTIA Network+ certified professionals who want to remain current
CompTIA Network+ certification earned on or after January 1, 2011
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
Earn 30 qualifying CEUs from web seminars and self-paced e-Learning.
Each web seminar represents 1 CEU.
- Advanced Routing Tips and Tricks: Router Path Selection Modification and Optimization with EIGRP and OSPF
- Private VLANs: Advanced Switching Tips and Tricks
- Protecting Your Network with Authentication and Cryptography
- Network Forensics Analysis: A New Paradigm in Network Security
- Securing Communications
- Common Networking Standards and Why They Are Relevant
The number of CEUs for each self-paced e-Learning topic varies based on the hours of content for each topic.
- Control Fundamentals and Security Threats
- Network Protocols, Attacks, and Defenses
- Creating Secure Networks and Performing Security Assessments
- Network and System Security Mechanisms
- Remote Access and Wireless Security
- Authentication, Biometrics, and Security Controls
- Securing the IT Environment
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructures
- Securing Applications, Virtualized Environments, and Cloud Computing
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Security Training, and Forensics
- Networking and UNIX Name Resolution
- Securing UNIX Systems
- Identity, Presence, and Privacy
- Providing Cloud Security