CompTIA A+ Continuing Education (CE) Program
Meet your CompTIA A+ certification renewal requirements with this all-inclusive and convenient continuing education program.
CompTIA A+ certifications achieved on or after January 1, 2011, are valid for three years from the date issued. Therefore, to remain certified, you must renew within three years of your certification date. Doing so helps you continuously develop IT skills and keeps your expertise up-to-date.
You can renew your A+ credential in two ways:
- Option 1: Pass the most current CompTIA A+ exam prior to the three-year expiration date
- Option 2: Earn 20 continuing education units (CEUs) per renewal period by participating in qualified activities
To help you satisfy Option 2, we created our CompTIA A+ Continuing Education (CE) Program. This convenient, all-inclusive program includes:
- Around-the-clock access to qualifying CE activities to meet your renewal requirement
- Payment of your CompTIA annual maintenance fees for the full three years
- Convenient tracking of your CE activities
With one-year access to this program of IT-related web seminars and self-paced e-Learning, you can easily meet CompTIA's A+ 20 CEU requirement. We will regularly add material on the latest IT topics.
What You'll Learn
- Cloud computing
Who Needs to Attend
CompTIA A+ certified professionals who want to remain current
CompTIA A+ certification earned on or after January 1, 2011
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
You must obtain a total of 20 CEUs from web seminars and self paced e-Learning, with a maximum of 16 hours from self paced e-Learning.
Web Seminars - 4 CEUs
Each web seminar represents 1 CEU.
- Essentials of Routing
- How to Successfully Migrate from IPv4 to IPv6
- Internetworking Multilayer Switches Overview
- Eleven Myths about 802.11 Wi-Fi Networks
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting
- MPLS VPN Overview
Self-Paced e-Learning - 16 CEUs
The number of CEUs for each self-paced e-Learning topic varies based on the hours of content for each topic.
- PSTN and VoIP Fundamentals
- VoIP Technologies
- VoIP Quality and Security
- TCP/IP: Network Management Protocols
- TCP/IP: Protocols for Security Web Transactions
- TCP/IP: Mobile IP and IP Mobility
- Identity, Presence, and Privacy