Monitoring with Red Hat® JBoss Operations Network (JB232)
Gain the skills you need to deploy, manage, and monitor your JBoss servers and applications using JBoss ON.
In this course, you will cover the monitoring capabilities of the JBoss Operations Network (JBoss ON). You will learn how to install a JBoss ON server, agent, and plug-ins. You will also learn how to use JBoss ON to effectively monitor and manage JBoss servers and applications.
This course is the first day of JBoss Systems Management with JBoss ON (JB234) and can be used as a one-day add-on to many of the existing JBoss training courses.
What You'll Learn
- Install JBoss ON servers, agents, and plug-ins
- Import and manage inventory (servers, systems, etc.)
- Monitor the imported resources
- Analyze JBoss ON reports
Who Needs to Attend
JBoss administrators new to JBoss ON who need to monitor JBoss servers and applications
- Basic experience with system administration on Windows, UNIX, or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio is required
1. JBoss ON
- Use Cases
- Install a JBoss ON Server, Agent, and Agent Plug-In
2. Managing Inventory
- Groups Available to Organize and Manage Imported Resources
- Customize the JBoss ON Dashboard
3. Monitoring Resources
- Use JBoss ON to Monitor Managed Resources
- Reporting Features of JBoss ON