Atmos Implementation and Management
In this course, you will learn the procedures necessary to set up, configure, and manage resources in the Atmos Cloud Optimized Storage system. You will cover the basics of security, tenancy, policies, access configuration, resource management, and performance tuning. You will learn the configurable aspects of the Atmos system. Example use cases, best practices, and significant hands-on labs are provided on a multisystem Atmos Install.
Did You Know?
This class is available in our Virtual Classroom -- live online training that combines premium skills development technologies and expert instructors, content, and exercises to ensure superior training, regardless of your location.
What You'll Learn
- Dataflow during standard read and write
- Data vs. metadata
- Purpose of Atmos policies
- High level layout of the Atmos security model
- Hierarchy of tenancy
- Relationship between tenants and policy
- Relationship between tenants and access protocols
- Role of policies
- How policy effects system performance (distribution and protection)
- How data protects options
- How full replicas, erasure coding, dedupe, compression, and green drive options effect capacity and performance
- Association of nodes and access protocols
- Tools t monitor and configure EMC Atmos
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals responsible for the configuration, set up, management, implementation, or support of EMC Atmos
An understanding of cloud computing concepts and Atmos fundamentals
There are no follow-ons for this course.