Palo Alto - Extended Firewall Management
Discover the new features and functions of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation firewalls.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this course, you will cover the new features and functions of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation firewalls from series PA-500 through PA-5000 series.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop to class.
What You'll Learn
- Install, configure, manage, and perform basic troubleshooting on the entire line of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation firewalls
- Basics of implementing and managing GlobalProtect, Panorama, and Active/Active High Availability
- Optimize visibility and control over applications, users, and content
Who Needs to Attend
Security engineers, network engineers, and support staff
- Palo Alto - Firewall Installation, Configuration, and Management or equivalent experience is highly recommended
- Basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, IP addressing, and basic port-based security concepts
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Interface Configuration
- Layer 3 Concepts:
- DNS Proxy
- High Availability