Advanced Juniper Networks Secure Access (AJSA)
Learn to configure advanced features of Juniper Secure Access (SA) Series SSL VPN Appliances.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this course, you will learn about advanced configuration of SA Series Secure Sockets Layer SSL VPN Appliances. You will cover public key infrastructure (PKI) support, additional authentication/authorization servers, complex policies, customization, virtual systems, troubleshooting, high availability, and Secure Meeting.
You will gain experience configuring, testing, and troubleshooting advanced features of the SA products based on software release 7.1 through demonstrations and hands-on labs.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist - Secure Sockets Layer (JNCIS-SSL)
What You'll Learn
- Deploy the SA Series products to support common environments
- Configure clustering, Secure Meeting, Single Sign-On (SSO), SiteMinder, and certificate servers
- Write authentication and resource policies
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and the Secure Application Manager (SAM)
Who Needs to Attend
Network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and anyone responsible for implementing SA products
- Equivalent experience with Juniper Networks NetScreen Secure Access products, including configuring roles, realms, resource policies, and authentication servers.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Authentication Options
- Creating Sign-In URLs
- Organizing Sign-In URLs
- Multiple Sign-In Credentials
- Configuring SSO
- Configuring the Certificate Authentication Server
- Configuring Multiple Server Certificates
3. Complex Policies
- Resource Policies
- Role Mapping Rules
- Resource Profile Templates
- Specialized Web Resource Policies
4. Client and Server
- Network Connect
- Internet Key Exchange v2
- Junos Pulse
- Federation of Users with IF-MAP
- Delegated Administration
- System Logs
6. Endpoint Security
- Configuring Host Checker
- Enhanced Endpoint Security
- Configuring Endpoint Solutions
- Configuring the Instant Virtual System (IVS)
- Configuring Virtual Appliance Licensing
- Content Intermediation Engine
- Troubleshooting Network Connect
- General Troubleshooting
- Configuring Clustering
10. Secure Meeting
- Configuring Secure Meeting
- Secure Meeting Client