iPad Support Essentials
Learn to provide expert iPad support.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this course, iPad users who provide IT support in a professional environment will be introduced to apps that enable individuals to manage company networks and provide iPad support to employees.
For Classroom Learning sessions, an iPad will be provided for you. For On-Site Learning, please provide your own iPad.
What You'll Learn
- Apps that help manage company networks
- Apps that provide iPad support to employees
- Features in iOS5
- Upgrading, resetting, and restoring an iOS device
- Managing user data
- Setting up e-mail, contacts, and calendars
- File sharing and device management
- Device security
Who Needs to Attend
IT professionals who want to maximize their skill set and provide expert iPad support
Working knowledge of the iPad.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. OS and iOS
2. Features in iOS5
- Upgrading Tethered vs. Wireless
3. Resetting and Restoring an iOS Device
4. Backing Up and Restoring User Data
5. Typical IMAP Account
- Setting Up E-Mail, Contacts, and Calendaring