3ds Max Design Fundamentals
Learn the basics of Autodesk 3ds Max Design to create photo-realistic renderings and desktop animations.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
In this Autodesk 3ds Max Design course, you'll receive a thorough introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design that will help new users make the most of this sophisticated application and will broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users. The practices in this course are geared toward real-world tasks you will encounter.
You will learn to use Autodesk 3ds Max Design to create photo-realistic renderings and desktop animations. You'll examine the Autodesk 3ds Max Design interface and workflow and learn to configure a project. You'll learn to work with lighting and perform rendering and animation, and you will learn to work with geometry imported from other applications.
What You'll Learn
- Basics of Autodesk 3ds Max
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Interface, Workflow, and Project Configuration
- Assembling Files
- 3D Modeling from 2D Objects
- Working with Materials
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Lighting
- Lighting with Autodesk 3ds Max Mental Ray
- Animation for Visualization
Who Needs to Attend
Primary users of Autodesk 3ds Max Design, including professionals in the architectural, interior design, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and product design industries
- Practical working knowledge of computers
- Experience with 3D modeling is recommended
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max
2. Autodesk 3ds Max Design Interface and Workflow
3. Autodesk 3ds Max Design Project Configuration
4. Assembling Files: File Link and Import
5. 3D Modeling from 2D Objects
7. Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design Lighting
8. Lighting with Autodesk 3ds Max Mental Ray
10. Animation for Visualization