EMC Ionix Network Configuration Manager Application and Device Management
Learn to use EMC Ionix Network Configuration Manager.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
Learn to effectively manage the configuration and compliance state of network devices using EMC Ionix Network Configuration Manager (formerly VoyenceControl).
What You'll Learn
- Manage configuration and change management of devices in an EMC Ionix NCM Network
- Attributed Model and Multi-Configuration
- Create and enforce network policies
- Determine device state using device properties
- Manage devices using the Config Editor, Configlet Editor, Command Editor, and Interface Editor
- Use EMC Ionix NCM to roll credentials on network devices
- Create Attributed Queries and Compliance Tests
- Use the EMC Ionix NCM Event Manager to monitor network system, security, and device events
- Create and Enforce Network Policies
- Use Engineering Workspaces to plan changes to a network configuration
- Configure Voyence Report Advisor and run reports on the state of the network
Who Needs to Attend
Those responsible for managing network devices managed by an EMC Ionix Network Configuration Manager (NCM) implementation
Understanding of Network Configuration/Change Management (NCCM) principles and basic system administration skills
There are no follow-ons for this course.