Check Point Security Administration (CCSA) R71
Master the skills to deploy and manage Check Point Software Blades.
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
Learn the concepts and gain the skills necessary to implement, configure, and maintain Check Point Software Blades, including working with Firewall, IPSEC VPN, IPS, IPSO, network policy management, logging, status and monitoring, URL filtering, antivirus, anti-malware, anti-spam, and e-mail security. This course is essential for security administrators who want to configure security policies, secure communications across the Internet, defend against network threats, and manage a secure network.
In addition to learning how to secure your network using the Check Point Software Blade Architecture, in this course, you will prepare for the CCSA R71 certification exam (156-215.71).
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R71
What You'll Learn
- Secure communications across the Internet
- Monitor suspicious network activities
- Defend against network threats
- Configure security policies
- Protect e-mail and messaging content
- Perform seamless product upgrades
- Back up and restore networks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Analyze attacks
- Achieve high performance and high security
Who Needs to Attend
System administrators, security managers, or network engineers who need to manage and deploy Check Point Software Blades or want to earn Check Point Certified Security Administrator R71 certification
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Windows Server and/or UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Why Global Knowledge?
We understand that security solutions are not one-size-fits-all. That's why we offer a full line of security training courses, from foundational, multi-vendor training to technology-specific and vendor-specific training, so you can find training best suited to your needs and requirements.
1. Check Point Technology Overview
2. Deployment Platforms
3. Introduction to the Security Policy
4. Managing Traffic Connections
5. Using SmartUpdate
6. Upgrading to R71
7. User Management and Authentication
8. Encryption and VPNs
9. Introduction to VPNs
10. Messaging and Content Security
Hands-on labs are interspersed throughout this course