IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager 7.2 Fundamentals (TR611)
This course is not currently offered by Global Knowledge. Information here is provided for reference only.
Learn key features of IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager, including the Service Desk, Service Catalog, Service Requests, Incidents, and Problems. You will work with the Service Desk and Service Catalog features through a combination of presentations, demonstrations, and guided hands-on practical sessions.
What You'll Learn
- Features and applications of IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager
- Purpose and goals of the Request Fulfillment, Incident, and Problem Management processes
- Purpose and goals of the Service Desk and Service Catalog and how they are implemented in IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager
- Handle an issue from initial report to resolution using the Service Desk
- Handle an order from creation to fulfillment using the Service Catalog
Who Needs to Attend
This basic introductory-level course is for beginning users who will use Service Request Manager on a day-to-day basis.
ITIL Foundation certification
There are no follow-ons for this course.
2. Interface and Navigation
3. The Service Desk
4. Self Service
5. Request Fulfillment
6. Incident Management
7. Problem Management
8. Actions and Escalations
10. Service Level Agreements
11. Service Catalog