CS 1000 Upgrade and Avaya Aura® Integration Boot Camp (9U00166I)
Experienced on CS 1000? Integrating with Avaya Aura? Master the integration and prepare for the ACIS and ACSS credentials with this Boot Camp.
This course provides the knowledgeable Avaya CS 1000 technician with instruction on upgrading/migrating a network of CS 1000 systems and integrating with Avaya Aura System Manager and Avaya Aura Session Manager. In addition, this course covers the implementation of SIP Line Gateway and IP Media Services.
Note: This course does not cover installation of System Manager and Session Manager. Course exercises start with the assumption that System Manager and Session Manager are installed and running on your network.
What You'll Learn
- Upgrade an existing CS 1000 Release 6.0 IP Peer Network to CS 1000 Release 7.5 integrating Aura System and Aura Session Manager
- CS1K Release 7.x features and functions
- Enable UCM services on the Avaya Aura System Manager
- Migrate the UCM primary security server database to System Manager
- Migrate the CS 1000 NRS database to the Avaya Aura Session Manager
- Upload CS 1000 applications to the deployment server
- Perform one-touch upgrades on CS 1000 6.0 Linux servers to 7.x
- Load software on Linux-based servers using NFS
- Enable and configure SIP Line Gateway and SIP clients
- Deploy and provision IP Media Services
Who Needs to Attend
Avaya employees and business partners whose responsibilities include integrating CS 1000 system components with Avaya Aura Session and Avaya Aura System Manager
- Knowledgeable in installing and maintaining a CS 1000
- Basic understanding of Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager
- ATU00180OEN - System Manager General Overview
- ATU00183OEN - System Manager Technical Overview
- ATU00171OEN - Session Manager General Overview
- ATU00170OEN - Session Manager Technical Overview
- Avaya Communication Server (CS) 1000 7.x System Administration and Management (6351)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000E Release 7.x Implementation and Upgrade (6376)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 BARS/NARS (0956)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 Dialing Plan Design and IP Peer Networking (0781)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS) - Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya AuraŽ
- Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS) - Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya AuraŽ